Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Turkey and An Interview With Hurriyet Newspaper

Last week I took part in the 5th ECO Environment Ministers meeting in Istanbul.I arrived early in the morning to take part in a working breakfast with the Turkish environment minister, where we discussed bilateral ties and the need for  a memorandum of understanding to define areas of future action.
The ECO session defined a strategy for environmental cooperation in the region and a declaration was adopted at the end.
That day I had several interviews including one with Hurriyet Daily Newspaper. I invite you to read the challenging questions posed and my answers. At the end of the day we had some time to spend walking alongside the Bosphorus.We flew back to Tehran  that evening .
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/media-freedom-needed-to-fight-corruption-says-iranian-vp-ebtekar.aspx?pageID=238&nID=75901&NewsCatID=359

No comments: